With effect from 25.05.2018, all personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - 'the Regulation').
- Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro processes personal data of individuals older than 16 years - buyers, potential customers, customers and persons who have registered on the website www.ckhubertus.com CK HUBERTUS travel agency Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Košice I, Section Sro, File No. 31999 / V, with its registered office at Bauerova 36, 040 23 Košice, operation: By Miklušova Prison no. 8, 040 01 Košice, ID No .: 47 104 287 (hereinafter referred to as "the persons concerned") to the extent, in the manner and for the purpose that is in accordance with the provisions of Act no. Act on Personal Data Protection and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Personal Data Protection Act”).
Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro processes the personal data of the persons concerned in the range of:
- age, nationality
- resident, place of birth, state of birth
- E-mail adress,
- billing address,
- contact phone number
- account number
- identification number
- passport number, date of establishment, expiry date and place of issue of the travel document
- ID number, date of establishment, expiry date and place of issue
- Purchase History
The purpose of processing is mainly related to the following activities:
- concluding, recording and managing travel contract, including care for potential clients eg. within the client portal;
- provision of all services resulting from a contract for the provision of a trip;
- concluding insurance contracts and arranging the conclusion of insurance contracts by the insurer;
- performance of contractual obligations in relation to visa security;
- processing of personal data within accounting;
- filing and filing of accounting, tax and other statutory documents for the period necessary for their archiving in accordance with applicable law;
- resolving possible claims and active and passive litigation;
- performance of internal audit, performance of legal compliance check, etc.
- processing of personal data, especially when processing orders, issuing invoices, delivering ordered services, recording orders and contracts for the purchase of a trip, registration of persons visiting eshop, registered via E-shop
- The operator also uses the data to create personalized product and service recommendations (eshop recommendations, content of news and events delivered to email), e-shop marketing as well as other sites, and analysis of visits during visits to improve the quality of products and services offered.
When subscribing to CK HUBERTUS news and events, the travel agency of Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, the person concerned expresses his / her consent to the processing of his / her personal data for marketing purposes within the scope of name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and cookies, especially for the purpose of sending marketing news, events and information in the form of electronic message / SMS sent to your email address or mobile phone number. The person concerned grants CK HUBERTUS a travel agency of Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, consent to the processing of personal data for the stated purpose for a period of 5 years from the later of the following days: (i) from the date of their provision or (ii) from the date of the last purchase (hereinafter referred to as "consent period"). Consent to the processing of personal data for this purpose, respectively. the person concerned is entitled to withdraw the marketing information at any time by:
- via the notification button at the end of each newsletter received
- via a request sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CK HUBERTUS travel agency of Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, after the expiry of the consent or after the withdrawal of the consent to the processing of personal data, shall ensure the immediate blocking and liquidation of the personal data of the person concerned.
CK HUBERTUS travel agency of Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, declares that it only processes the correct, complete and, if possible, updated personal data of the persons concerned over 16 years of age. It ensures that personal data are processed and used exclusively in a manner that is consistent with the intended purpose and ensures that they are disposed of after the purpose of their processing. It processes the personal data of the persons concerned in accordance with good manners and ensures that they are not unauthorizedly disclosed, damaged, destroyed, lost, changed or any other inadmissible way of processing.
The person concerned honestly declares that he is over 16 years old and is authorized to provide his personal data to CK HUBERTUS travel agency of Mi & Ja agency spol. Ltd.
The person concerned declares that he has been informed of the following rights of the person concerned:
The person concerned has the right to e-mail address based on a written request email@example.com from CK HUBERTUS travel agency Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, require access to personal data concerning the person concerned, exact information about the source from which Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro has received its personal data for processing, a list of personal data that is the subject of processing, correction or liquidation of its incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed, the liquidation of its personal data whose purpose of processing has ended, the liquidation of its personal data that are being processed if there is a violation
The person concerned is entitled to a written request sent to an email firstname.lastname@example.org object to
- the processing of his / her personal data that he / she assumes will or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without his / her consent and request their disposal;
- use of his / her personal data to the extent of title, name, surname and address for direct marketing in postal service, or
- the provision of his personal data to the extent of title, name, surname and address for direct marketing,
- profiling it using cookies
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on the automated processing of personal data, including profiling, and which has legal effects which affect him or her or have a significant impact on him. This shall not apply where the decision is: \ t
- necessary for the conclusion of a contract or performance of a contract between the person concerned and the \ t
- carried out on the basis of a special regulation or international treaty by which the Slovak Republic is bound, and which also provide for appropriate measures guaranteeing the protection of the rights and legitimate interests of the data subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
CK HUBERTUS travel agency of Mi & Ja agency spol. s ro, is obliged to take appropriate measures to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the person concerned, in particular the right to verify the decision, not by automated means by the company to express its opinion and the right to challenge the decision.
- The Buyer is entitled to notify the Personal Data Protection Office of this fact when he suspects that his personal data is being processed without authorization. The provisions on the conditions of processing the personal data of the persons concerned as well as on the rights of the buyer as the person concerned under the General Terms and Conditions shall apply mutatis mutandis to all persons concerned.
In connection with the processing of your personal data is presumed under § 13 para. 1 (a) b) and f) of Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data, that the data will be provided and made available to the following third parties for the purposes necessary for the performance of the contract for the purchase of the tour (order) and for the purposes of legitimate interests of the operator (creating customer profiling):
Other persons who process personal data as intermediaries may have access to personal data for the processing of personal data in addition to the operator and its employees. With regard to the range of services provided by operators, this is a very wide range of intermediaries, with the transfer of personal data also to third countries, mostly countries of destination destinations and transit in accordance with a contract for the purchase of a trip. eg .:
- providers of accommodation facilities; airlines; shipping companies; Guides; - embassies, embassies; cooperating agencies; local travel agencies;
- IT service providers; accounting service providers; law offices;
- public authorities;
- other persons who provide services to the operator and process personal data on their behalf under a personal data processing agreement.
For the processing of personal data for marketing purposes, other persons who process personal data as intermediaries may have access to personal data in addition to the operator and its employees. For example, they may be external companies that manage IT systems or provide other services related to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes (Websupport, Google, Facebook).